There it goes. Hundreds of dollars worth of baby clothes thrown in a moving box, taped up, then thrown into the garage to sit and rot. Boxes piling up to the ceiling, taking up so much space that parking your car feels like you’re docking a boat. Don’t even tell me the acrobatic maneuvers you have to perform to get out of the car without scrapping the blazes out of your car door.
Before you decide to finally donate those clothes to the people in need or recycle those 8000 boxes from online shopping, make a plan so you don’t fall back into this nonsense. Here are a few ideas if you feel like a lost puppy.
1. Make it into a second living room for adults only. Take your garage and make it a separate living or entertainment area to have your friends and family come over where no kids are allowed. Set up a bar, put a nice surround sound, use the garage doors as a way to make it look modern and artsy, not just a plain white door.
2. Make it the dining room you never had space for. Most “entry level” homes nowadays have an open layout which combines the living room and dining room together, why sacrifice? Instead, take advantage of all of your decorative ideas to create your perfect living room. Use the garage as a way to make it rustic, modern, or whatever YOU want!
3. Make it that home-brewery you’ve always wanted. Craft brewing is a big thing nowadays. Everyone wants to make their own beer but use those small at-home brewing contraptions and have it come out tasting like garbage. Be that guy on your block who goes big or doesn’t even bother doing it.
4. Make it a big race track for your kids, or you. Hey, people of all ages love miniature model car replicas. We’re not judging you if you like these little guys. Imagine if you had a huge race track that you could race on for hours and hours. You would also be the coolest mom or dad in the world if you had this (hint hint).
5. Make it a workspace for your entrepreneurial side. Small businesses are a huge part of our economy. Without those small businesses starting off, they don’t have a chance to grow into a large business or keeping the competition alive for capitalism to thrive. Starting your business and getting a workspace for your employees is tough, make your garage that space with everything you need in there!
Well, I hope some of this helped for you guys. Or at least sparked a fire under you to finally clean out that storage facility…oh, I’m sorry…I mean your garage. Well, in any case, visit our website and check out our impressive variety of garage doors to bring that idea to life!